Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ok, D*ick-face...you're totally getting blamed for this one...

So......my husband went hunting yesterday…..he shot about 15 dove but had to throw most of them out so that he wouldn’t get fined…

Now, I don’t wanna hear any of this, “well, you eat cow” crap……the cows have to know something’s up when they’re on their way to the slaughter house……where as, the poor little birds are probably flying around thinking, “it’s such a wonderful day today…I think I’ll go visit *BAM*!”

Poor little birds…

I’m gonna be so sad when Bambi shows up in my freezer :/

Ah, D*ick-face......you suck

1 comment:

  1. I can't let this slide EP...

    That poor bird and bambi have a sporting chance of living on. That beef on hoof, she gets stuck in a squeeze chute, and receives at sledgehammer to the noggin'...

    You're gonna tell me I should feel bad for bambi, that I put down with a clean single shot, but a brain trauma bleed out is ok?

    ReplyDelete